Sunday, July 27, 2014

A personal apology from Teddy O'Malley

Hi everyone, I'd like to personally apologize for how long it's been since Destiny and I have made a post. Those of you who know me personally know that I was in a pretty bad car accident a few months ago. I won't share the details, but it has been a long road to recovery!

Now, I wanted to make a post because it's been a while since Destiny has checked her mail (sorry!), but I will try to review all the books in her inbox. After that, we'll only be accepting picture books and easy readers. Again, I'm sorry! But we would have trouble handling anything else right now.

We'll let you know if and when we start reviewing YA or Middle Grade novels again. But don't worry if you already sent us your book (as of yesterday or earlier today). We will get to it!

Love,
Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment