Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I Like To Fly by Svetlana Zelenovsky


Destiny's Book Report

Title:

I Like To Fly

Author:


Main Character:

Roy

Who was my favorite character?

Frum

What was the book about?

A young boy named Roy gets in a parachuting accident and becomes stranded on a desert island. While there he meets a creature named Frum who has some wonderful berries. Frum shows him all kinds of neat things. But is it all real?


What was my favorite part?

My favourite part was the end. I was very pleased with the ending. I won't spoil it for you but I will say it left me thinking.



What I like about this book

It's very colourful and it very imaginative. I like how well written it is.

What I don't like about this book

The text on some of the pages was difficult to read. As for the story, I don't have any complaints. I liked it a lot and would read it a hundred more times because...

this book is top shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment