Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Moon Girl By Beatrix Tambunan



This is my review of Moon Girl by Beatrix Tambunan. 


I love the whole idea of sisters that are as different as day and night and I feel this story has a solid base. I would have loved to hear more about Moon Girl's connection with the night creatures. 

There is an important lesson here and I feel the author delivered it in clear, simple terms that even a small child can understand and relate to. The illustrations are colorful and relate well to each part of the story.

The lesson here is that no job is too small or unimportant and that we all play our part in this world. This book sends a clear message that children of the present and future will enjoy.

I'm going to go read Moon Girl again right now!

This book is top shelf!

-Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment